Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you get rid of stubborn blackheads? I have tried everything?

I didn't have problems with black heads or acne in general until about 3 years ago when I turned 35.I tried everything.I found a product that really works.I now use Lo real acne treatment system.It has a facial scrub,toner and acne lotion.You use the scrub first,then the toner then the lotion.I was amazed that this product started working in 24 hours.My face looks so much better and feels cleaner.It is on the same line as Proactive but is much much much cheaper.The Loreal about $24.00 but Proactive can be as expensive as $100 + .How do you get rid of stubborn blackheads? I have tried everything?
salt and suger srub add lemon, and gello, it sound wierd but work, make lemon flavored gello and let it get a little thick in the frige then add salt and sugar and a fresh lemon juice, stir and apply it should be like wet sand textureHow do you get rid of stubborn blackheads? I have tried everything?
peroxide will bleach them out so they don't show.
steam the face.. or use a hot towel and get the skin very plyable and moist...





and squeeze... using a towel... then use circular motions.. over time they'll come out.. EITHER THAT or...





go to ebay.com and check out this search.





if the search wants cookies.. then just key in these...





black head remover





these work.. the one's shaped like tools... the suction ones are good for over all skin stimulation and removal of the surface oils.. but the tools that look like surgical devices work wonders on plucking those black heads out.





without leaving marks.. if you use them correctly.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies to help you better on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism