Saturday, June 26, 2010

Opinion on blackhead gun/How to get rid of stubborn blackheads?

http://www.blackhead-gun.com/


I'm thinking about buying one for the stubborn small blackheads on my nose. Would I have to buy it online, or do you know of any stores that sell it?


I've tried the double loop extractor tool thing, but it's no use for the small blackheads on my nose.


What are some other ways to get rid of small stubborn blackheads?Opinion on blackhead gun/How to get rid of stubborn blackheads?
It sounds great but why spend 14.99 or more on the gun... While you could use baking soda for a lot less or. You don't have to use an expenisve facial cleanser. While you could have a big bach for a lot lees.. Yes the baking soda does works, I use it all the time if I get them. It is * usually * takes about a couple of days. Also, it is a great exploiter. Also to get my face looking good I use some granulated sugar with apricot oil, or you could squeeze a fresh apricot to get the juice out. First you wet your face with warm water, to open the pores, and then rub the mixture in for about 2 mins. Then wash off with luke warm water. This one is great because it expiates dead skin cell, cures blackheads and it softens your face!!!! I hope this is useful!!!!!! By the way, You need to use the baking soda one two times a day!!!!!!!! With my recipe one a day.





Best regards,


/ Margaret Murphy





P.S. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!Opinion on blackhead gun/How to get rid of stubborn blackheads?
hm mm you could buy the gun it might be worth it but if you haven't got allot of money too spend then buy a $2 bottle of face scrub and a 99p face mask :D wash your face with soapy water with a tea spoon of honey and mix well then wash you face with that mixture :D honey help moisturize and heal :D


you could make your own scub with sugar honey and egg yolk :D
I say save your $72 and just wait - I use to have alot of blackheads on my nose aswell, they were right in there and I couldn't get them out , then one day they just started coming out, I would suggest washing your face daily with face clean and clothe, or even warm water and a clothe work just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism