Saturday, June 26, 2010

Does the Neutrogena Wave work well if you have a lot of stubborn blackheads?

I have a lot of blackheads that no matter what I do won't go away. It also doesn't help that I play sports so I am always sweating so that doesn't help my acne at all either.





I have wanted to get the Wave for a while now but my mom doesn't think it will work.





Does it work and is it worth the money?Does the Neutrogena Wave work well if you have a lot of stubborn blackheads?
I got the wave for blackheads. It did absolutely nothing. Actually the wave made me break out more than ever, and made me really oily. I've lost all faith in Neutrogena products, they really are pretty bad.





If you honestly want to know how I got my blackheads to go away, I use a product called Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion.





I used to have deep blackheads on my nose, cheeks, and chin. They were really deep too and my pores were very large and noticeable. I used to be very self conscious if I stood too close to someone because that's all you would see, was clogged pores and blackheads.





Now they are all virtually gone and I barely get any that come back. If they do, my pore size has been significantly reduced so they aren't deep anymore. They are very easily removable if I get them now. I can stand right in someones face and there is nothing there anymore! It's fantastic.





Link to the product is below. It has great reviews on the product, and check out YouTube, there's some reviews on there as well.Does the Neutrogena Wave work well if you have a lot of stubborn blackheads?
I felt so happy an excited to start using my wave when I bought it! I have combination skin, meaning that parts of my skin is oily whereas some are oilfree, weird.





I play volleyball myself, and yeah i have acne because im a teenager.





About the blackheads, I am not too sure myself, but personally I would use the biore pore pack. I have used it, and its worth the pain! getting rid of those ugly black little horrible evil things make you feel soo good.





People have complained of breakouts using the neuteogena wave, but I think it can be due to a few factors:


1) If people are really that dumb as to not wash off the cleanser after using the wave





2) Not closing your pores after the wave opens them, and they can accumulate dirt = pimples.





3) Misuse of the wave?





So far i havent broken out because i have been careful to close my pores, moisturize and take care of my skin. I hope it works for you too!
Yes girl it does just make sure you use it daily and when you think you have a lot of them I would advise you to use it and b4 you know it your face will be SO pretty and clean and clear of those black heads
yes.absolutely.it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism