Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do i get rid of stubborn blackheads????plz help?

i really need helpHow do i get rid of stubborn blackheads????plz help?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!How do i get rid of stubborn blackheads????plz help?
go on google and look up medications for blackheads you will probably find something
Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub wiped out my black head problem within just a week of using it. Go to Wal-Mart. Youll find it ( its close to the make-up) i think.
scrub wherever the blackheads are REALLY hard with a washcloth. then use any kind of blackhead strips and just follow the instructions. good luck. smiles.
I have the same prob, I have been using Clinique exfoliating scrub and 4.5 mens scruffing lotion. I also carefully sqeeze them everyday. Those 2 products have seemed to work the best. I have tried clean and clear, biore strips, nutragena pore cleanser and other stuff you find at Target or other stores like that. I got a professional facial and the girl said the blackheads on the nose and chin area are the most stubborn and have probably been there for a long time. Try the Clinique it's been working for me.
Biore or other pore strips can help, and lot of skin care lines have products made specifically to reduce blackheads, too. Blackhead extractors are probably the best method - they use them in spas/salons, but you can also buy them from drugstores. I think that it's easy to hurt yourself with them, though (pinching the skin) and it's recommended to have a professional do the extraction.


If you like natural remedies, a baking soda scrub is great for blackheads and to reduce your pores - mix a small amount of baking soda with water and gently rub it over your face, then rinse. It's a mild exfoliant, so you can use it every day if you want, and it also is antibacterial while still being gentle. Vinegar is also good for reducing the size and duration of pimples - dilute it with water and apply with a cotton ball. (Dilution is usually about 1 part vinegar to 5 parts water).
okay u need 2 get like proactive or wat im using acne free this stuff works so try it and use it like it says and dont squezze ur black heads that just infects them well u can squezze them but putn the acne treatment on rite after u squezze them
go to google
proactiv :-)
I recommend using any type of face wash that says ';Salicylic Acid';. I use some called Apricot Scrub.





I'd also watch what you eat. Avoid greasy foods and chocolate.





I hope this helps you.
Keep your face clean. Wash your face whenever you feel it is getting oily.





Wash your face with a gentle water-soluble cleanser.





Apply a clay mask that does not contain ingredients such as mint or peppermint. It will absorb excess oil from the skin surface. If you have dry skin, use oil-absorbing papers to clean the face.





Visit your dermatologist. Ask about vitamin supplements for healthy skin. Vitamin A will keep the oil flowing uniformly and won鈥檛 clog your pores. Tretinoin and Adapalene are common retinoids for skin treatments.





Apply exfoliant or a scrub that will help remove dead skin from your face.





Take hot steam on your face to soften the blackheads for easy removal.





Use appropriate make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism