Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you get rid of stubborn blackheads?!!?

Yucky I know...How do you get rid of stubborn blackheads?!!?
Biore strips.....they really work. You can see the proof immediately. I swear by them.How do you get rid of stubborn blackheads?!!?
pick at them dont pop them


it doesnt take long it doesnt hurt and IT WORKS!
r u being racist ?
Clearasil blackhead scrub http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>
warm salt water
Hot water and lots of screams.





I put a corn plaster on mine, it makes them grow faster for the ultimate mirror splatter.
http://www.skin-care-tips-online.com/Bla鈥?/a>


http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?acnt=G鈥?/a>
Gentle scrubbing / washing with mild soap!





http://www.visualdxhealth.com/adult/acneVulgaris.htm
go to your local cvs, rite aid etc. any drug store . They have these tools that are made for getting rid of black heads..i bought one and i use it almost every day.
squeeeeeeeeze them out!!! or get beoire strips!!!
A CAUTION ABOUT BIORE STRIPS:


I used these very enthusiastically at first, then realized the extreme traction they put on my skin was causing lots of small spider veins. I see the latest Biore Strip packaging warns you that ';if you have skin that tends to develop spider veins, do not use..'; Well, how do you know that, until you develop them? I sure didn't. Damage done though. For me, it would take several hundred dollars and a qualified laser surgeon to correct this problem that these little 5 dollar packs of strips caused. And I know I am not alone.
wash your face
Use some clean nails to scrub it and wash it with cold water.


Don't use any oinments it may spoil your face.
If you are male, I would suggest that you go to a barber who used hot towels on the face. This will open up the poors of the skin and make them easier for you to remove.





Or maybe a face steamer which you can use at home if you're embarrased about this condition.


You can buy them in Boots and many other retailers.
marry a whitehead
try proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism