Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of stubborn SMALL blackheads on nose?

old fashioned aloe-vera unscented gel. worls and removes . still the bestHow do I get rid of stubborn SMALL blackheads on nose?
first you have to steam your skin so u doent get bruised. You could either do it over a kettle or just put a hot cloth on your face. Then u gotta squeeze them puppies out. If you push up under your nostrils it will get out all the stuff on the side. if you have the money i would go get a facial the completely clean your skin plus you get a massage, mask and moisterizerHow do I get rid of stubborn SMALL blackheads on nose?
Try Loreal Regenerist microdermabrasion and peel kit.Its like 30 dollars so its kind of expensive but thats what cosmo says works and it works really well for me and makes my skin soo smooth. Im only 16 and it has gotten rid of most of my blackheads.
boil some hot water, throw it in a bowl, but a towel ver your head.. do this for about 5- 7 minutes , your face will steam... then use a good exfoiliator to clean your pores, do this about 2-3 times a week. blackhead pads might work for you too.
Potato peeler
Steam and astringent is the best thing going for you.
I have some on my nose too.:/


Try Biore Pore Strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism