Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home remedies or products that treat whiteheads,blackheads, and pimples?

I am so sick of these on my face! I have blackheads on my nose that look like they are in my pores and they won't go away. and i have whiteheads on my forehead and they area by my eyebrow and my nose. Please help! i'm 15.Home remedies or products that treat whiteheads,blackheads, and pimples?
What I do is really simple. Take a clean wash rag, douse it with steaming hot water, then lie it on your face. Leave it there about a few minutes. You can lie down on your bed or whatever, it doesn't take long. Then splash off your face with warm water, using your finger tips to get all the oils off. Lastly, splash with cool water to close up the pores.


Do this every night or so before bed. It should clear up. Also, try scrubbing the areas gently with a warm wash rag in circular motions. Black heads and white heads are just areas that need to open up, blockages. A warm rag will open these areas up... then wash it all away. Home remedies or products that treat whiteheads,blackheads, and pimples?
Here are some things to help:





Apple Cider Vingar (not to much and it kind of burns)





Lemon Juice (this also burns, but does wonders! Mousterize after!)





Banana (mush it up and rub it on face)





Honey (AMAZING! I do this as much as I can)





Milk





Milk and Brown Sugar (shrinks pores and gets rid of blackheads... leaves face kind of sticky afterwards)





Honey, Sugar, Milk, and Lemon (hydrates, exfoliates, and cleans)





Sugar (just rubbing sugar on your face exfoliates it... also good to rub on feet and hands)





Rose Water (hydrates)





Ice (Hold an ice cube to your zits until it hurts... at least a minute at a time for about 3 times... it helps SO much with redness, swelling, and shrinking pores)





Neosporin (Put this on any pimples at night to keep them clean and to help them go away)





DO NOT USE TOOTHPASTE! IT IS TeRRIBLE FOR YOUR SKIN AND IT MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE!








Good luck and I hope I helped!



You can try this. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-whitehead.blogspot.com/ for more useful info on whiteheads.






Well i have a couple of things that are guarinteed to work. they were even tested and shown to improve your acne. Try putting apple cider vinigar on them keep it there for like 15 minutes then wash it off. I saw that in a dr. donihue collum in the news paper. Something else that works it putting a pea sized dab of tooth paiste on each pimple and keeping it there for 15 minutes then washing it off. I saw that in a cosmo magazine. these remedies sre much cheaper then buying proactive or some other face product and thier proven to work
use bacticine..put a little on a cottonball and constantly wipe the area with it....some people say using toothpaste on a pimple will make it go away...it hasnt worked for me but the bacticine works for me..and since i have oily skin..i wipe my face once in a while with acne cleanser..or when its at the oilyest i put a little rubbing alcohol on acne prone areas like my forehead...dont let anything go in ur eyes tho


i also have a habit of poppin my pimples with clean hands and an alcohol streilized needle..then using bacticine..i have no scars


it may be extreme to u but it works for me
shower twice a day and soap your face a lot. Facial oil is the start of these bastards but you cant run from those bastards that erupt from under the skin. Hell im 45 and i get Zits.
i know that colgate toothpaste will dry up pimples if you put it on before you go to sleep, make sure its the white paste kind not the gel though
you can try clean and clear products, and neutrogena oil free acne wash :]
i mix brown sugar and milk together


it works really good and makes my face feel extra soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism