Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has Biore Strips worked for you to get rid of stubborn blackheads?

I was amazed that I saw my blackheads off the strip right when I peeled it off. Hope this product works.Has Biore Strips worked for you to get rid of stubborn blackheads?
Yeah they have! I've used them in the past and gotten great results! The only thing I didnt like was that it hurt a little when I peeled them off because it was stuck on my skin so tight, but it was worth it!Has Biore Strips worked for you to get rid of stubborn blackheads?
I've used these strips before and they work okay, but it seemed like the hard to get places weren't improved. U know around the nose, and it didn't seem to work. Hope they work better for you.
I agree with kt...sometimes they worked great, but in the worst areas they didn't stick very well, so didn't get as many blackheads.
Tried it a few times but still feel the best way to get rid of blackheads is actually going to ur personal beautician.That way it's guaranteed u'll come outta the saloon with better looking skin minus all the blackheads,whiteheads..etc..lol
  • hair growth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism