Friday, December 11, 2009

10 POINTS!At home remedy to get blackheads off nose without using the strips?

I have blackheads on my nose, but no other black heads or acne on the rest of my face. I want to try and get them off without buying those strips. Anyone who can come up with the most and best at home remedies for doing this gets 10 EASY POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10 POINTS!At home remedy to get blackheads off nose without using the strips?
Hi, How are you?


Ok, well I have quite a few blackheads on my nose, but they are tiny and my mum says they are normal because of my age, and only i can see them. When I get a big one, my mum boils the kettle and gets a cotton bud. She soaks the cotton bud in the water after adding a little salt, and then immediatly presses on the blackhead applying preassure. Then she sterrilises a needle using more boiling salt water, and very, very gently tries to bring the blackhead to the surface. This usually works, but seriously, don't do it without sterilising. This could lead to an infection, and be really careful.





An easier way is to simply get a facial wash with grit in it - like little minerals and things, which will scrub away blackheads after a while. This will also help to prevent them. Wash your face every morning and night to prevent spots and blackheads, and for softer skin.





Hope I Helped!


From Sakura ^_^ xxx10 POINTS!At home remedy to get blackheads off nose without using the strips?
-wash your face, use toner/astringent and moisturize a little bit


-get a rounded pair of tweezers-not sharp ones-and use them to push/squeeze out the 'stuff.'


-try putting stronger tape like packaging tape on your nose bridge-i know this sounds weird but it works to get off dead skin cells and maybe even to help clear out pores?


-try citric acid like lemon juice; dab on a little bit with a cotton ball or something


-try boiling water, letting it simmers down a bit, then holding some in a bowl under your face. the heat and steam should loosen it up, similar to when you have a stuffy nose and run a hot shower but just sit in the steamy air.





in the end, its all about keeping you face and hands clean, since it is bacteria-although sometimes genes-that causes skin blemishes and blackheads.
This has been mentioned before but go with the tweezers when it comes to black heads. I've done this, and unlike whiteheads, the pore is open so all that will.....um.....come out when you squeeze it is that 'stuff' and not other things like blood. Just don't squeeze so hard that blood comes out or it will have a bigger chance of leaving a scar. Ok, I'm sorry, that sounded really gross.
Omg I have the same problem!


Well one of my old friends siads tht she used a needle on her sister to take them out!


I was gonna do tht but my mom said tht it would leave holes on my nose but I don't think it would cuz there was no hole in my friends siter!


You sohuld try it :p
Just wash your face every day with warm water, soap and a flannel and then eventually they'll go.





I have the same problem aswell, lol. It seems common!
when you get the answer tell me cuz im the same, flawless gorgeous skin except for my nose -_- and i have tried everything
This should help. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes before washing off with cold water. Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Let Elmers glue dry on your nose -- then peel off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism