Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a great home remedy to remove blackheads and unclog pores?

What home remedies are there for removing blackheads and unclogging pores?What is a great home remedy to remove blackheads and unclog pores?
I put my head over a basin of hot water and put a towel over my head. Sometimes I add a few drops of lavender oil just to add purity to my skin.





Other wise, wash your face (exfoliate) and use a biore pack, always worked for me.





Never squeeze. it just makes it worse.What is a great home remedy to remove blackheads and unclog pores?
wash your face with warm water and soap rub the soap around your face and rinse off in warm water and gently towel dry.do this about 3xa day and that should help Report Abuse

baking soda and peroxide mix . Mix them into a paste and apply let it stay for about 10 minutes then wash off with a warm wash cloth
I don't know a home remedy except steam is good
BLACKHEADS REMOVAL





A nasty beauty enemy, but here's a remedy:


Combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and three drops of iodine.


Let mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch.


Soak a cotton ball with this mixture and touch gently on blackheads.


This will allow them to loosen so they can be easily squeezed with a gauze pad.
hold a HOT wash cloth on nose, or where ever black heads are... works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism