Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best treatment/product for my frequent ance and blackheads on my face, shoulders and back?

I have done the following already:


- seen 2 doctors and took monocycline pills and used lotion in a tube ( did not work)


- I have done 2 Lazer treatments ( stoped my acne for 3 days and started reapearing )


- Tried tanning to burn the acne ( works ok, but not efficient )


- Proactive Set (doesnt work)


- Many Scrubs (burned my skin


- More showers and less showers ( my skin gets dry when i mess around in the shower too much and the amount of showers i take doesnt seem to make a difference )





I am white, i dont eat bad food and i am clean. I think i need a really good strong product for this. Does anybody know anythin that will most likely work? I don't want anything that could give me side or after effects. I will pay the money for something that will work but it also has to be safe.What is the best treatment/product for my frequent ance and blackheads on my face, shoulders and back?
It most certainly could have something to do with the atmosphere/climate change! After moving inland- form the East coast in the states, my skin dried up and i felt like a raisin! Then again, you said you have had acne for seven years? If you moved seven years ago, I dont think its likely your skin is still adjusting, I think, you unfortunantly just have skin problems.


The MOST EFFECTIVE way to permanently get rid of acne is to take an antibiotic. Acne is a staff infection of the skin. And your skin- being your largest organ, will take a looong time to recover from the acne. (im talking maybe a year or more) You said you tried monocylcine, this would have been a medication I am reffering to. Maybe you didnt take it long enough? (you must have seen some improvement in the time you used it?) The medicine of course,can be very problematic with sun exposure, Urinary infections etc.


I am sorry to dissapoint you, but if that didnt work, I reccomend using neosporin for recent acne spots, to minimalize scars. I also recomend finding a good toner. A good toner will balance the ph of your skin, which should help it relaxe some.


I am a huge fan of dermalogica- this in particular is the best product Ive ever used --%26gt; http://www4.shopping.com/xPC-Dermalogica鈥?/a>


The dose of vitamins help heal ance spots. you wake up feeling much better about yourself! Good luck !What is the best treatment/product for my frequent ance and blackheads on my face, shoulders and back?
Not sure about the humidity but it could be a factor. This sounds way silly but I used to get HUGE red zits on the side of my face and my grandma used windex on them and they would decrease in size. After they got smaller she used white vinegar and they would go away without scarring. To get the blackheads out of your face, try getting a pore cleansing facial. They work pretty good. Hope I helped
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism