Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 13 and i have spots and blackheads on my back?

i Always wash my back as much as i can whats wrong?I am 13 and i have spots and blackheads on my back?
Look at your local drugstore or walmart for a scrubber with a long handle so you can reach your back and clean it really well when bathing, Use the back washer after you rinse the conditioner from your hair, it isnt that uncommon for residue left on your skin after conditioning to clog your pores.





You can also find body wash made specifically for acne that is not on the face at any drugstore, in the same aisle as all the other body washes. Neutrogena makes a good one, but fair warning lol they dont smell pretty!I am 13 and i have spots and blackheads on my back?
This is called ';bacne'; my dermatologists.





Using something that exfoliates is your best bet. Neutrogena actually has a body wash made for acne on the body...some people get it on their chest, too.





If you have more questions or try something abrasive and it doesn't work, see your physician.
its stress, and bacteria trapped in your pores, maybe from your clothing. What you can do is sit in the suana. Sitting in the suana removes toxins from your body.
You have grease in your hair folicles on your back, this is not normal, see a doctor.
welcome to puberty my young friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism