Friday, December 11, 2009

Is the bump on her back an infected blackhead?

My mom has a huge mound on her back about the size of a golf ball. It started off as a blackhead, and my sister would occasionally squeeze it, but it has gotten progressively bigger over the years and my sister has since stopped squeezing it. It is now a large bump on her back, at the center of which is that familiar dark spot of a blackhead, but the lower portion of the bump of late is an inflamed red. I want to believe it is a blackhead that has a massive buildup of dirt that has gotten infected, but I fear it might be something more serious such as a cyst or perhaps even a benign tumor. She has continuously postponed a visit to the doctor despite our insistence, so if anyone can tell me if it is something she should be worried about rather than neglecting, please let me know.Is the bump on her back an infected blackhead?
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism