Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! how do I stop pimples and blackheads from forming on my back and chest!?

I really need some help nothing works!! Please! Someone tells me something that works I need help these big ones form on my back that hurt alot and tons of blackheads form on my chest. I have actually started using face wash, pads, and gel on my back and chest to stop the big ones from forming so it doesn't hurt so much. I've tried everything and don't tell me that I'm not washing my body right because I am! PLEASE!!!!! Not only do they look bad but they hurt!!!Help! how do I stop pimples and blackheads from forming on my back and chest!?
Hello,I know what you feel my son went through a bad period of acne he had it all over his body ears,neck,back,face yes they were big and hurt him we went around in circles from home remades to every over the counter medicine nothing worked,Then we were refer ed to product that a family friend used for his daughter,so i checked it out and ordered it for my young adults mind you they are hi teens wow what a miracle this product did for their complexions and slowed the break outs.My son is 22 and still uses to this date when needed.Works for adults %26amp; teenagers suffering from mild to moderate facial or body acne


Eliminates spots, pimples, redness, pus, blackheads %26amp; whiteheads


Fast and effective acne cure from the inside outHelp! how do I stop pimples and blackheads from forming on my back and chest!?
Why not tray Avon products.


Go to www.youravon.com/tammymuurray


I'm sure their skin products will help in treating your pimples and black heads.
Call your doctor. He will prescribe an oral med as well as ointment to work on the acne. Good luck.
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism