Friday, December 11, 2009

Why am I getting blackheads in my back?

You have deep pores. I use to get the same, but they went eventually. My dad still has them.





Blackheads are caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct (pores).





Your GP can prescribe a topical treatment to reduce them.





If you're in your teenage years just keep clean (don't over do it) and should should grow out of it.Why am I getting blackheads in my back?
Because you're dirty.Why am I getting blackheads in my back?
because the face, the chest and the back are the places on your body which produces the most oil, especially during the teens
Don't listen to them .


I don't have those but get them around my nose.


but get a wash cloth and scrub hard to make sure its 100% clean.


Also it could be cause from lots of stress .
cuz you don't shower, sicko!
use physoderm (sp)...its in a green bottle and its cheap!! but im telling you its the best product ever!
Because your sweaty! Then don't shower or clean yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism