Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do i get like little pimples or blackheads on my back specially on my upper back?

It could be a change in yur diet that cause it to happen. I have a good long term solution:





鈥?I was once like you but now i'm not, simply because i went to the dermatologist and he perscribed me a pill and i will tell you about it:





I have tried stuff like proactiv, AMBI, Neutrogena,clean and clear and other acne products and all proactiv did was make my pimples worse after i stopped using it and the rest did NOTHING!!





Like you I was fed up so i went to a dermatologist. When I visited him he told em about a product called ACCUTANE He told me all about the product and told me that if i used it i would see results and i started using it from March 1st and within the first 2 days i started seeing results and now i have NO pimples on my face and guess what? i was pimple free with a month or two of using it.





The best thing about Accutane is that it isnt a 4-5 step thing with a toner mask and other unnecessary things it is just one pill that has to me taken each day afetr a meal.





I advice that you go to the dermatologist and ask about Accutane cuz it did wonders for me when nothing else did.





Hope I helped!





=]Why do i get like little pimples or blackheads on my back specially on my upper back?
acne can be everywhere some people get it just on their faces others get it on their back and chests or some poor people get bothWhy do i get like little pimples or blackheads on my back specially on my upper back?
well beucase if you sweat alot on your back it may appear.
  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism