Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i get rid of pimples, blackheads on my face and my arms and back?

HELP!!!!!How do i get rid of pimples, blackheads on my face and my arms and back?
1.use a benzol peroxide wash in the morning and night


2.use salycic acid face pads (neutrogena or w.e. brand) in morning and benzoyl peroxide face pads at night.


3.Get a gel for your face (there's a new one from neutrogena like rapid clear) use that at night


5.Get a body wash to use in the shower for acne and use ther face pads for your back and arms too





hope it helps it did for me...alotHow do i get rid of pimples, blackheads on my face and my arms and back?
When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism