Friday, December 11, 2009

Why is there a really long string when I squeeze a blackhead on my back?

There is a black spot on my back similar to a blackhead. Whenever it is squeezed a long string that is black comes out. It keep growing back. What is this?Why is there a really long string when I squeeze a blackhead on my back?
WTF!Why is there a really long string when I squeeze a blackhead on my back?
First of all you should'nt squeeze it.... it'll make it worse. Secondly it is long and black because you most likely have really deep and dirty pores.
It's all the junk coming out and it will heal then.I hate to say it but i love to get that junk out but i don't get em much anymore' as i am more mature now..lol
its just a pimple, wash it the same way you would with one on your face...the string is the dirt and ooze that always comes out of pimples
It is a blackhead.
What a weird question lol!








Oh by the way, heres a tip!


Witch hazel does magic with acne.
i think it's a snake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism