Friday, December 11, 2009

So i have these blackhead and pimple on my back,chest and legs, how do i get rid of them?

Going to a dermatologist is your best bet. They can prescribe you pills or creams that will help cure this acne. It may even be covered by your health insurance if you have any. If you cannot go to a dermatologist try something made for blackheads and acne, that has high ratings. What I would do is go to a drugstores website(one for a a drugstore that is local to you) and read the reviews and check the ratings for each product. The product(s) that have the highest rating, and are designed for the problems you have are the products you should try out. I am not a user of proactiv myself but I have heard good things about proactiv and they have a 60 day money back guarantee so all you have too lose is shipping costs. I suggest you try that product. I believe they even have body wash. Good luck and I hope I helped.So i have these blackhead and pimple on my back,chest and legs, how do i get rid of them?
You should go to CVS and but clean and clear blackhead scrub. I had pimples on my upper back and this worked charms on getting rid of them. Hope this helps!So i have these blackhead and pimple on my back,chest and legs, how do i get rid of them?
You could get rid of it by using Proactive. It really works.
Hire a wolverine to remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism