Friday, December 11, 2009

My wife likes to pick my back zits and blackheads, anyone Else's other half do this?

I do it!!! My husband thought I was just crazy until I pointed out this question to him, and apparently, i'm not the only one!!! hee heeMy wife likes to pick my back zits and blackheads, anyone Else's other half do this?
It's common for women to enjoy thatMy wife likes to pick my back zits and blackheads, anyone Else's other half do this?
I do the same to my husband its like a grooming thing u know like monkeys do
Ewwwe thats really grosse, i don't pick my husbands back zits cause he ain't got none, but i do help him clip his toenails, and i stay with him in the bathroom sometimes when he's taking a dump late at night cause he's afraid to be alone.
I can't say that I seek and destroy. I will, however, squeeze a ';zit'; if the need arises. If the thing is there screaming at me, or if it is causing him discomfort then I will suck it up and pop the thing. When all is said and done, handwashing is a must!
gross!
I dont think its gross, I love to pick at my husband.
Sick.....but I have to admit when I've been in a long term relationship, I too have sunk to this level.....
LOL, Guess we will have more wives than girlfriends admit to this one. I agree that it is my better half and there are not to many things I wouldn't do for him.
She has but I'm one of those people who are into that.....oh what's the term they use........oh yeah....daily hygiene.
It is a sick, sick thing. But my wife doesn't like so much as she's obsessed with it. I have a single blackhead she actually bought a tool to drain.
its not gross....if its my other half that means there is nothing gross about him!
my husband asks me to do it on his back and i hate it..but sometimes i put on gloves and do it...and then it doesnt seem that bad....
I think it's fairly common for women to want to pop zits. I personally find it gross but I have a few friends who like popping zits.
My neighbor's pet chimpanzees do!
another guilty wife. Must be subliminally put into the marriage vows
Blah, thats just nasty.
I do it too. He has only one big one on his back that needs evacuation/extraction once every few months.
I will only do that that to my husband if he refuses to take care of the issue. Hey, if I have to get facials and whatnot, why shouldnt he! lol. I go all out on him though, steaming open pores, masks, oils, mositerizers....
yeah, this is normal. i do the same to my boyfriend. i see a blackhead or pimple, and i have this huge urge to pop it. it's weird, i know, but completely common in women. no worries.
Haha.. I haven't done this yet, but I remember being at a close friend's house one day.. She was on a roll.. she wanted to pop his zits, my zits, and any other zits in the room.. It was hysterical!!! :) Something about zits? I like popping my own.. it's kind of fun.. squeezing them and then that stuff comes out.. yuck! but it feels better after..
hell yeah, my wife loves it.
I don't go looking for them but if I find one, I'll get it. He does the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism