Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i remove blackheads on my back?

Petrol and a match?How can i remove blackheads on my back?
ExfoliateHow can i remove blackheads on my back?
Get your G/F to do it,,,,,,,If she loves you,,,,
i think your in the wrong area....
Get a long handled loofah or a back brush and use it daily with good skin wash on it - if you have someone who can scrub your back that would be even better!
what does this have to do with tattoos
You need an understanding friend or parent who can lend a helping two fingers to your back. Then use astringent to keep the pores closed.
Loofa daily
proactiv deep cleansing wash
Where dae ye live? I'll be round right away tae give them a squeeze! It's a wee fetish that I have!
A really good woman.
loofah daily and a body scrub once or twice a week
Try using a product that has tea tree oil in it as this will help kill the bacteria that causes spots etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism